Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Fun Dresses

I kept searching and searching for an outfit that Ali Grace could wear on the beach for pictures. Was I crazy, why not make something for her that would be super cute. The fabric is white with small white embroidered flowers. The dress is shirred around the chest and the straps cross in the back and then tie in a bow. Very simple, but the sweetest. I can't wait to see her pictures. Tie back dress $30.

































Peasant Dresses
The peasant dress is one of my favorites. A simple dress with shirring around the sleeves and neckline. The first picture shows a pink gingham seersucker fabric with a ruffle around the bottom. Peasant dress $30 ($40 w/monogram). The second dress was Ali Grace's 4th of July dress. Shown in red gingham seersucker with navy blue pom pom trim. Peasant dress $30 ($40 w/monogram).




























Applique T-Shirts

White t-shirt with flower applique $20. Paired with matching single ruffle pant $30. Also shown below with child's initial $20 and the girly skirt $35.





























Skirts
This is a picture of my niece Maddy wearing the girly skirt. She just turned 4 and is always having lots of fun. Skirts are her favorite and I made this outfit for her birthday. Skirts are my fave in the spring and summer. Throw on a pair of tights and how adorable will these skirts be this fall and winter. Fall fabrics are on their way...
Choose from the girly skirt, patchwork skirt or stripwork skirt. All skirts $35.
























Patchwork Skirt $35







Lillie Sabo is my best friends little girl. It brings so much joy to be around her, she reminds me so much of her mommy. She is wearing the stripwork skirt $35 with an applique t-shirt $20.





















Minky Dot Blankets

These super soft minky dot blankets make the greatest baby gifts. Ali Grace sleeps with her "blankie" every night. Shown below in pink or blue with white minky dot on the reverse side. Can be made in a variety of colors. Approx. size is 21" X 26". Minky Dot blanket $30 ($40 w/monogram).
















1 comment:

  1. Sherry! Darren just showed me your stuff, it is AMAZING! I forwarded it to my sister in law who just had a baby girl...I will have to order a boy outfit from you soon, so you can add to your portfolio! I love the flowy flower pants.
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete